Monday, August 13, 2007

Ok, ok, We give in...


Once I saw that Kurt and Kristin had their blog up, I decided we couldn't put it off any longer. I mean, if Kurt can do it, anybody can.


We are living in San Francisco right now. Dan is in his last year of Dental School at UCSF, and then we will finally be ready to start....making debt payments!

Many of you have never seen our kids, McKenna and Jacob, so here are a few photos:






Courtney and McKenna at Yerba Buena Gardens




Jacob at Grandma Keller's house



McKenna drawing pictures

Family Portraits

Look forward to hearing your comments.


-Dan and Courtney








5 comments:

Becca said...

it's great to hear from you guys! Congratulations on the new addition soon to join the family! Best of luck this last year!!!How exciting! Enjoy the city while you still can!We totally miss it more then we thought we would! San fran is the best city!!!

Lanes said...

Don't do it, blogging sucks you in like no other. Just kidding, we miss you guys. Cute hair by the way. Your kids are adorable and Emma told me the other day that she is ready to play at Kenna's house so can we send her down your way?

Unknown said...

I don't appreciate the whole if Kurt can do it then I can. It is great that you guys are up and running. We are excited to hear more about what you are up too.

Hansen Family said...

Oh my gosh! Look at your family!! You guys are beautiful! I can't believe we haven't seen you guys since McKenna was a little tiny newborn! Congrats on the new little addition! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney! The kids are soo cute...can't believe how different Jake looks since last time you were here...sweet blonde hair and blue eyes! I guess he took after your mom? I love the elephant shots...they were resting when we went so we could only look.

Love,
Cousin Mindy